Randstad Mail Sorter/Mail Inserter Clerk 10am to 6pm in Secaucus, New Jersey
Mail Sorter/Mail Inserter Clerk 10am to 6pm
US$ 11 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionOur client the largest processor and provider of investor communications and solutions to public companies its looking for a mail handler to work in Secaucus, New Jersey
Oversee the Mail process, matching multiple prospectuses to Top Sheets; Pick Material for daily orders. Verify information on the prospectuses/Materials to the Top Sheets/Pack slip. Bring exceptions and problems to the attention of the area Coordinator.
- Pick or put all Items (received from Warehouse, Print Room and Production) into the envelope or tray with the correct order, verifying that it is the correct book, supplement, etc.
- Return incorrect/incomplete material to the warehouse or QA. Coordinate the workflow in the area, ensuring no section (Special mailing, All page flex Clients,) is falling behind.
- Track missing work, and report to Coordinator.
- Interact with other areas (Production, Print room, QC/QA), as needed.
- Assist with processing exceptions.
- Read and send emails to (Production, WH, and QC/QA etc.)
- Oversee the QA and insertion of work, ensuring all ISO procedures are followed.
- Assist Coordinator/Supervisor with the preparation of volume reports, as needed.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Work with Management Team to ensure we deliver quality and accuracy, and constantly review workflow to look for better methods.
Working hours: 10am to 6pm M-F, Weekends if necessary, Extended hours 8am to 8pm during Month End/Peak Time (Occasional weekends if necessary)
High School diploma required (or equivalent education and experience)
Knowledge of Mail Handling/Production environment.
Ability to apply QC procedures to day-to-day operations.
Basic PC skills required;
Aptitude for high-level organization, attention-to-detail, and extreme professionalism as well as professional appearance.
Good attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
Ability to prioritize workload responsibilities.
Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Excellent oral and written communication skills required..
Must be flexible to work overtime, including weekends & holidays.
Must be flexible to accept various assignments within Client Mail (e.g., running different jobs/equipment, learning to utilize new equipment, etc.).
Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in a standing position for long periods throughout each shift.
Walk Ins Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (Dress Professionally/Business Casual)
10 am - 6 pm
If you match the above job description and are looking for a full time or part time opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Only Candidates who attach their resume will be considered for this position
Some of Randstad's Many Benefit Offerings include:
Exciting Employee Discount Program for products, tickets and services!
Medical/ Dental/ 401K/Life Insurance/ Holiday Pay Eligibility.
Please apply online and submit all resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.