Randstad Machine Operators Needed (Part Time) 1 Week a Month in Secaucus, New Jersey
Machine Operators Needed (Part Time) 1 Week a Month
US$ 13 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionWe are looking for candidates who are interested in working the 1st week of every month ONLY. Our client prints, packages, and ships documents of a sensitive nature.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay rates- Machine Operators ($13) + bonus
- Consideration for Full-Time employment based on Performance and Availability
- We reward perfect attendance, you have the potential of receiving 500.00 Dollars every quarter month.
- Performance based incentive- $0.50-$1.50/per hour increase for Month-End hours worked.
- Over-Time hours almost every Month-End Run. OT paid at $19.50 an hour
- Extensive in-class and hands-on training on all Mail Insert Machines
- Great clean working conditions, unlike any other production company in the area
- All assignments are long-term, we want you to return month after month
- Attendance incentives in place- up to $500 every quarter.
- Prepare and be responsible of all paper work, which includes daily production sheet, meter head postage logs, and move logs.
- Ensure that all work is processed in priority order presort, full rate, smart mail, back orders.
- Identify work that qualifies smart mail, full rate, presorted.
- Communicate any problems with postage, wrong books, wrong supplements day, and wrong weight.
- Ensure all presorted work is completed by mid-shift.
- Set up inserter per job, includes setting double detection, missing detection and always check readers to be sure they are reading properly.
- At end of shift make sure machine is clean and all surplus is returned to the warehouse. Deliver all postage logs to Quality Control designated area and all other paper work to supervisor.
Hours: 8AM-8PM or 8PM-8AM (Might be able to accommodate shorter shifts) Dates: 1st-7th day of every month
Working hours: AM & PM shifts available, weekends/holidays if necessary, First week of every month
--H.S. Degree or equivalent
--Technical or mechanical skills
--P.C. skills- helpful in day to day processing
--Attention to detail
--Written and verbal communication skills
--Comfort around higher management
--Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
-- Must be able to stand for prolong periods of time.
Requirements: Must be flexible to work various shifts which includes overtime, weekends, and some holidays
Please note that this position is to work ONLY 5-7 days out of the month. Minimum 40 hours
Walk -Ins Welcome Monday - Thursday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Friday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (business casual attire please)
8am to 8pm
8pm to 8am
Might be able to accommodate shorter shifts.
Applications without resumes will not be considered
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.