Randstad Logistics Supervisor in Secaucus, New Jersey
US$ 50,000 - US$ 55,000 per year
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionFinancial Services company is looking for a Logistics Supervisor to oversee all facets of Logistics, including vendor relations, timely delivery of mail, and our reconciliation and accountability standards. This includes developing and implementing strategies to improve PEQ (Productivity, Efficiency and Quality) along with overall talent development of all associates. The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that appropriate staff levels are maintained and all associates are properly trained to perform their functions; ensuring that all SLAs are met in a timely manner.
Some of the job responsibilities are:
- Understands all software and databases. This includes but is not limited to the Logistics Database, Window Books, Postal One, DF Works, and all UPS/FedEx/DHL/SendSuite terminals.
- Project Management including interpretation, communication, testing and successful implementation while working with all necessary teams such as IT, Statement Group, Client Services, Production, Finance and Mail Vendors.
- Maximizes productivity, efficiency and quality by working with all internal clients and external vendors. This will include but is not limited to Account Management, Quality Control, Client Mail, Staffing Agencies, and Statement Group.
- Work with management to review expected volumes and identify appropriate staffing levels and schedules to meet departmental and business commitments. Assist Manager/Director in communicating staffing requests to temp agencies along with tracking overall staffing agency performance.
- Prepare and deliver periodic performance reviews and development planned for assigned staff. Effectively deal with personnel related issues and ensure that assigned staff is effectively managed.
- Monitors and addresses all inventory concerns with Account Management and Procurement as needed.
Working hours: 10AM-6PM
Company offers exceptional benefits and is on the move, making investments and acquisitions. A great place to be if you want to roll up your sleeves, dive in, and be part of creating a world-class organization. Terrific growth opportunities.
Here's a list of some of the awards this company has received in the last 2 years:
World's Most Admired Companies (Financial Data Services), Fortune, 2016
10 Best Companies to Sell For, Sales Benchmark Index, 2016
Best Companies to Work for in New York (Large), Best Companies Group, 2016
Corporate Equality Index Perfect Score, Human Rights Campaign, 2016
World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2015
Best Companies to Work for in New York (Large), Best Companies Group, 2015
Fortune 500, Fortune, 2015
--Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
--At least 3-5 years of Logistical experience including one with leadership responsibility
- Functional/technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Comfort around higher management
- Ability to multitask in a high paced, high energy environment
- Process management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Well versed in Excel
Apply online and Email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.