Randstad Customer Service in Seattle, Washington
US$ 14 per hour
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client is currently looking for motivated and professional Customer Service Representatives!
Job Duties may include:
- Providing amazing customer service to customers that are calling in to set up their accounts as well as customers who have general questions about their account.
- Preparing, delivering and filing new contacts as well as follow-up on contracts as they come in, creating a strong understanding of our company's policies.
- Scheduling appointments from our leads and providing support for design and implementation of lead generation.
- Follow a standard telephone script and series of questions.
- Assist with other projects and duties within the office as needed.
Working hours: M-F
The following skills are required in order to be considered for the position.
- Previous work experience within an office environment
- Computer literate
- Previous customer service experience
We hope you're excited about this opportunity. To take the next step, please apply today or send resumes to email@example.com! Our recruiting team will be in touch with qualified candidates within the next 3-5 business days.
Thank you for your interest in Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.