Randstad Closing Specialist in Seattle, Washington
US$ 20 - US$ 30 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
(full-time, permanent, $20-$30/hr, benefits, start Oct 10th , Work from home/Travel to appointments)
As a Closing Specialist, you will be responsible for representing one of our premier automotive clients in the face to face appointment with the vehicle owner. This role will conduct daily travel to assigned Auto Dealerships where scheduled customer appointments will take place. Some travel to additional dealerships within the area during the same day may be required dependent of scheduled appointments. During these appointments, you will be responsible for meeting with customers to complete and sign a series of documents required as part of this transaction as well as perform a brief inspection of the vehicle to determine any abnormal wear and tear conditions. At the end of each appointment, a designated dealership associate will meet with you to accept possession of the vehicle being returned.
Working hours: 8am - 7pm Mon - Sun
- Meet with customers at designated locations to conduct vehicle repurchase/replacement transactions and ensure all necessary paperwork is gathered and complete
- Complete Titling and Registration of new vehicle (if required)
- Submit all completed paperwork to client
- Manage inventory of vehicles until picked up by transport carrier company or surrendered to dealership
- Conduct physical inspection of reacquired vehicles including Condition Report and digital photos
- Act as a point of contact for the transport carrier company.
- Availability between the hours of 8 AM - 7 PM local time, Monday through Sunday. (If dealerships are open on Sundays in your area) Travel to various closing locations is required, approximately 90% of the time
- Completion of High School.
- Valid Drivers License.
- At least 18 years old.
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug test.
- Provide proof of your legal right to work in the United States.
Experience / Skill / Attributes:
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Experience working with Auto Dealerships is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills (positive attitude, flexible, adjusts to change well, thrives under pressure, team player)
- Excellent oral communication skills (call-handling skills, anger diffusion, proactive demeanor, able to develop rapport with dealers to aid in getting paperwork/support)
- Professional demeanor with ability to interact with associates on ALL levels (teammates, leadership, customers, dealers, and other departments)
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail. Strong administrative, written, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.