Randstad Entry Level Insurance Claims Processor-Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona
Entry Level Insurance Claims Processor-Scottsdale
US$ 12 - US$ 13 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionA national insurance company located in Gainey Ranch/Scottsdale is seeking a Claims Process to take Notice of Loss for routine claims from policyholders, claimants and others.
Serves as first contact with Claims customers. Takes Notice of Loss for routine claims from policyholders, claimants and others. Utilizes computerized system(s) for information gathering; takes manual loss reports as necessary. Makes claim referral decisions and verifies coverage. Answers questions from and gives direction to policyholders, claimants, agents and others.
Working hours: Moneay-Friday, 8a-5p
1. Provides first line customer service contact for claims reporting activity. Utilizes Claims Call Center Best Practices in all activities.
2. Creates loss reports by securing information from policyholders, claimants, agents, or other parties. Establishes the claim master record by direct entry of claim data via computerized claims systems. Takes manual loss reports, as necessary.
3. Verifies coverage under various policies or policy provisions based on variances of line of state, jurisdiction and regulatory requirement.
4. After taking NOL, makes direct assignments to inside or field claims adjustment personnel. While remaining on-line, connects claimant/policyholder directly to inside/field claims representative.
5. Refers claimants and policyholders to Blue Ribbon Repair Shops or schedules drive-in appointments as appropriate.
6. Refers inquiries from policyholders, claimants, and others to the appropriate adjustment personnel.
7. Maintains, records and report information as required.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge: Basic understanding of the role of customer service. Familiarity with insurance and/or claims terminology desirable.
Skills/Competencies: Oral and written communication skills needed to interact effectively with policyholders, claimants, and agents. Ability to make decisions regarding claim assignments and policy coverages, and set work priorities. Ability to efficiently operate personal computer and related claims and business software.
Environment: Call center environment. Prolonged periods of sitting at personal computer and extensive use of keyboard while taking telephone calls. Must wear a telephone headset. Non-standard hours possible-flexibility of schedule is desired.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.