Randstad Shipping Supervisor in Santa Clara, California
Santa Clara, CA
US$ 48,000 - US$ 65,000 per year
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionAre you seeking an exciting role as a Shipping Supervisor? Are you looking for a dynamic company with room for growth? Then look no further. This is the job for you! Our client, located in San Jose, is a production company with a very fast paced, yet fun, environment. They are in need of a Shipping Supervisor and are working closely with Randstad to fill this role. This company plays music on the floor and is a great place for someone who enjoys what they do. As shipping supervisor, you will be responsible to manage shipping processes and personnel.
Duties may include:
- Lead, train, motivate, and develop the workforce with the help of the other supervisors
- Work the team to ensure a safe, secure, clean, and fair workplace along
- Conduct performance reviews to improve team work
- Manage turnover among the employees
- Maintain productivity level
- Planning staffing and equipment maintenance to reduce over time and prioritize work flow
- Recruiting, coaching and counselling employees in a helpful manner
- Customer interactions
- Conduct team meetings and run reports
Working hours: Day, Swing
Requirements for this position are:
--1-3 years' experience in a lead/supervisor/manager role
--Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
--1-2 years' experience in production industry
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and flexible PTO! Other perks include a popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, and a Foosball table!
Take the next step towards obtaining your career goals! Be sure to upload you resume to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.