Randstad Safety Supervisor in Sanford, Florida
US$ 52,000 - US$ 55,000 per year
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionSeeking a qualified Safety Manager with experience in a factory environment.
This is a permanent opportunity with a client that offers profit sharing and great benefits.
- Direct safety programs to protect employees against harm
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Formulate and suggest work safety standards
- Meet compliance and reporting requirements of federal or state regulations
- Direct activities of safety committee and safety coaches
- Suggest and advise management on problem correction
- Development, implementation and updating of required written safety and health programs and plans. These may include: Hazard Communication Program, Bloodborne Pathogens, PPE Program, Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, Emergency Action Plan
- Conduct safety and health walk-through inspections of all workplace facilities
- Conduct accident/injury investigations and illness exposure monitoring
- Establish and monitor a program for reporting and investigating "near-miss" situations
- Maintain required safety and health documents/files
- Ensure periodic inspections of all motorized vehicles
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Working hours: First shift
--Requires a 4-year degree plus 5 or more years of relevant experience or equivalent
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills
--Proficient in MS Office Suite
--Able to perform general office lifting and physical requirements
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.