Randstad CDL Class A or B Driver in San Jose, California
CDL Class A or B Driver
San Jose, CA
US$ 15 - US$ 24 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is the second largest staffing company in the world! We are searching for qualified candidates who posses a CDL Class A or Class B license. Our clients are looking for quality people to become drivers permanently with their company! Apply today and start your new career as soon as tomorrow!
The CDL Driver responsibilities include safely and efficiently delivering freight and goods to service centers, customers and loading and unloading the distributing freight.
- Drives truck to transport material and equipment to and from specified destinations
- Positions blocks, tie roper and other devices to secure load during transit
- Load and unload trucks
- Verifies load against shipping papers
- Provide customer training on equipment usage
- Prepares receipts for materials picked up to assure proper logs/paperwork comply with DOT regulations
- Maintains logs and records according to DOT regulations as required
- Obtain all in and out-of-state permits
- Maintains and checks truck's equipment and supplies to assure road worthiness
- Notifies supervisor of currently needed or anticipated repairs
- Perform minor emergency roadside repairs
- Various yard duties
Working hours: Varies
- At least 1 year of previous experience in hauling heavy equipment product lines
- Familiar with lowboy, flatbed, step/drop-deck trailers and other equipment hauling methods
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required
- Forklift experience is a plus and can raise pay expectations
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the process through the posting. After screening the applicants, Randstad will contact you about the position and schedule an in-person interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.