Randstad Office Assistant in San Francisco, California
San Francisco, CA
US$ 20 - US$ 21 per hour
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOne of our clients, a national CPA firm is looking for an Office Assistant to join their growing team!
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity that is immediately available!
- The Office Assistant is committed to providing premier client service while performing a wide variety of work assignments in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills and the desire to work independently.
- General duties will include serving as the primary contact for facilities related issues and providing onsite IT support as needed.
- In addition, the Office Assistant will provide back-up receptionist coverage and light clerical and administrative support.
- You must have strong PC skills, be highly organized, detail oriented, and have a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Experience in ordering supplies and maintaining inventory levels
- Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent punctuality and dependability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- PC proficient with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an office support or related role
- Preferred experience in a professional office environment or in the professional services industry
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Please email Kaitlyn at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.