Randstad Entry Level Operation Coordinator in San Francisco, California
Entry Level Operation Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
US$ 17 - US$ 20 per hour
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is looking for an entry level candidates to perform variety of operational and administrative tasks to join our clients' fast paced operation/administrative team. An ideal candidate will have a flexible work schedule and have a proven administrative/operational experience.
This position will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to department and senior managers.
- Directing phone calls, calendaring/scheduling, directing emails, greeting customers, errands, ad hoc projects, filing, etc.
- Processing expense reports
- Providing excellent customer service
Working hours: Varies
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year professional level work experience
- Tech savvy, great with computers, ability to learn new software
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Efficient worker with incredibly keen attention to detail
- Great writing and communication skills
- Unafraid to ask questions and learn quickly from mistakes
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.