Randstad Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, California
San Francisco, CA
US$ 21 - US$ 24 per hour
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is looking for a Administrative Assistant for a Multinational Banking and Financial Services firm in San Francisco.
This role is a 6+ month contract role with potential to be extended. This position supports the SVP and the team of 15 with administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support SVP and the team (6 currently and growing)
Duties include: calendar management, expensive reports, IT support / onboarding contractors and FTEs, and other ad hoc projects
Set up conference rooms for meetings and clear out conference rooms after
Follow up and schedule meetings with vendors / clients
Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as necessary
Working hours: Monday - Friday
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives and departments
- High proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Anticipates on future needs and is proactive
- Proven track record of success in driving project deadlines
- Comfortable working independently and taking initiative without direct orders
- Excellent communication and grammar skills, both written and verbal
- Temp to Perm
- Monday - Friday 7AM-4PM or 8AM-5PM
- $20-25/hour on Contract
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.