Randstad Executive Assistant in San Diego, California
San Diego, CA
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
A client in the Mira Mesa area, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to three executives. This is a fast-paced environment, where advanced organizational skills are vital to ensure proper office operation. This position requires effective communication with all levels within the company. An individual who can remain extremely organized and detail oriented. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external individuals.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare agendas and monitor meetings.
- Conduct research and compile data as required
- Prepare for events arranging necessary resources and responsible for communication to attendees
- Draft, review and/or edit written material to ensure accuracy, neatness, correct punctuation and grammar; recommend changes to improve readability and clarity.
- Manage and coordinate projects and programs to ensure high quality end results within given time frame.
- Assist colleagues as necessary on special projects with time critical deadlines.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8-5
--A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant role in a corporate setting.
--4 year college/university degree
--Capable of defining your own role, taking on responsibilities, and managing priorities with minimal guidance.
--Values personal and professional growth, while maintaining positive attitude.
--Multi-task and prioritize work and activities.
--A track record of serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines is required.
--Exceptional work ethic, and strong sense of discretion.
--Experience working across all levels of an organization.
--Extremely proficient computer skills and advanced knowledge of all MS Office applications.
Mira Mesa Area
Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Based on the information given above, if you feel you are a good fit for this position, please click on APPLY below for immediate consideration. Interviews are by appointment only.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.