Randstad BSA in San Diego, California
location:San Diego, CA
date posted:Friday, August 4, 2017
Our client in the San Diego area is looking for a strong Business System Analyst to join there team. This person will be working to provide comprehensive system analysis and design for the new application's team. The position plays a senior role in the System Requirements Specification process, works with team and autonomously to complete deliverables. This individual is a liaison between end-users/clients and the Information Technology department. The position is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs and developing Functional Requirement Documents for IT Developers to develop or modify computer programs.
The position requires an expert level experience in following areas:
· Strong Web application design experience with hands on experience of creating wireframes
· Strong relational Data Base concepts and experience
· Oracle DB experience with strong SQL and PL/SQL (candidate must know, create and use SQL)
· Axure wireframing and prototyping tool or similar tool experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform Functional, System and Regression testing
· Develop high level test approach and creates test strategies, test plans, and test matrices as applicable
· Participate in requirement reviews and provides feedback
· Estimate scope and work effort, writes test procedures, test scripts, publishes test results
· Perform software analysis, debugging, issue base risk