Randstad Senior level Paralegal in San Antonio, Texas
Senior level Paralegal
San Antonio, TX
US$ 25 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWhat you'll be doing:
In this role, you will be drafting legal documents and providing extensive case research. You will also be responsible to prepare various detailed reports and memoranda.
- Bachelor's degree or paralegal education is preferred
- Strong computer and technical knowledge
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of legal concepts, terminology and principles and procedures
- Seven or more years' experience
Working hours: Monday through Friday, standard business hours
Project length is 5-6 months.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.