Randstad Asset Manager needed in San Antonio, TX 78288 in San Antonio, Texas
Asset Manager needed in San Antonio, TX 78288
San Antonio, TX
US$ 26 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAsset Manager needed in San Antonio, TX 78288
10/17/2016 to 2/6/2017
Hours: Standard Business Hours
The Marketing organization needs a Librarian role to facilitate the administration of users / user groups, metadata & taxonomy application, search management and governance. The primary benefit for this role is ensure the efficient management of our DAM tool to ensure ease of search and rights management processes are adhered to.
- 1st Month: Participate with the DAM project team to identify taxonomy & metadata requirements.
- 2nd Month: Assist the DAM Team in the design & configuration of the DAM tool (specific to taxonomy & metadata)
- 3rd Month: Prepare for pilot rollout by migrating in-scope content to the new DAM tool.
Working hours: Standard Business Hours
- Facilitate and expedite creative asset-ingestion / tagging; this activity is very important as we stand up and implement users groups in the DAM.
- Ensure that the associated metadata is consistent, complete, organized, and targeted to ensure a broad variety of users can find most information by themselves.
- Apply proficient knowledge / experience to develop / improve taxonomy and metadata to facilitate user search capabilities.
- Improve search accuracy for end users utilizing report features & metadata elements to improve search results.
- Help content producers and users identify & locate relevant creative content, based on theme, search parameters or specific need.
- Monitor DAM performance and act as POC for reporting issues to IT Operations; manage communications to the user community regarding system issues / outages & their resolution.
- Manage, organize, maintain, control and secure creative assets in the DAM; includes management of the full life cycle of information from its creation or acquisition through its destruction.
- Act as the first line of defense to ensure governance process adherence
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.