Randstad Accounts Payable Clerk in San Antonio, Texas
Accounts Payable Clerk
San Antonio, TX
US$ 15 - US$ 17 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionDo you have experience working in Accounts Payable? Does your experience include processing invoices in a fast paced setting? Would you like to work in a fun, friendly environment? If this sounds like the experience you have and you are open to other job opportunities, then apply now!
Location: San Antonio and surrounding area
Rate of Pay: $15-$17 DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm with some overtime depending on needs of the business
What you'll be doing:
- Will be working in the accounts payable department and reporting to the accounts payable coordinator
- Processing invoices for payment in a high-volume setting
- Reviewing and coding invoices
- Receiving reports that need to be matched to proper invoices
- Inputting data in accounts payable system
- Balancing daily work including managing several emails and incoming mail
- Prepare auto allowances and managing Amex monthly reconciliations
- Reconciling purchase orders to vendor invoices
- Prepare two check runs weekly with printing checks
- Set up payment as an ACH
- Manage heavy filing
Working hours: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- 3+ years experience with Accounts Payable a Must!
- Experience with the General Ledger and reconciliations and 3 way matching
- Some college preferred but not required
- Competence working with numbers
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
- 2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
Randstad Staffing is a leading staffing employer for Office and Administration positions in San Antonio. Randstad places quality employees in temporary and permanent positions with our clients each day. If you believe this position is ideal for you, apply on line and a recruiter will review your information and contact you if your background is a match for a great opportunity.
WE ARE HOSTING A NON-CLINICAL HEALTHCARE CAREER FAIR ON WEDNESDAY, 10/26. WE WILL BE INTERVIEWING BETWEEN 8AM AND 5PM.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.