Randstad Selling Staffing Consultant in Saint Petersburg, Florida
Selling Staffing Consultant
Saint Petersburg, FL
US$ 45,000 - US$ 47,000 per year
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are looking for a Sales and Service Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be career minded, highly motivated, numbers driven, and sales & customer service oriented. Excellent communication, strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task are essential to the success of this role. Our industry offers variety to your day while always being focused on the same goal, to build our business while providing great service to our clients.
What we offer:
- Growth and advancement opportunities based on performance with an ongoing training and development program.
- A competitive base pay with a generous monthly bonus and commission structure, also enjoy an excellent benefits package!
- Come join an industry leader with over 50 years of recruiting and staffing industry experience. We operate in over 40 countries, have over 4,000 locations around the globe, are currently ranked the 2nd largest recruiting and staffing organization in the world!
For immediate consideration, please apply and upload your resume. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of your business including volume, pricing, and management of days sales outstanding (DSO)
- A minimum of three years of business experience in a sales role (not call center)
- A Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred but not required
- Is team-oriented and has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is deadline driven and has a sense of urgency
- Is flexible
- Has the type of personality where they can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable doing so
- Is able to results based, fast pace work environment and someone who is able to take constructive feedback
- Is extremely organized and able to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- Has the ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- Can take initiative, be proactive
- Can handle rejection in stride
- Must have experience managing book of business and connecting through cold calls, visits, and presenting proposals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.