Randstad Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift- in Saint Peters, Missouri
Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift-
Saint Peters, MO
US$ 24 - US$ 26 per hour
Sunday, October 9, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionOur client a manufacturing company St. Louis is seeking a 2nd shift maintenance mechanic to join their team! This second shift opportunity with a great starting salary of benefits package!
Responsible for the care and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines, and plant facilities in a safe, sanitary, and efficient condition.
Working hours: 3pm-11:30pm
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements on production, packaging, processing equipment, and utility system
- Experience fabricator in TIG Welding
- Be readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Perform preventative maintenance (i.e. conducting computerized preventative maintenance check-ups or reading SPC charts and data).
- Understand line manufacturing support systems (ozone generation, line/lube delivery, chemical delivery, ingredient delivery, PH house).
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment to performing required duties.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management, and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed with all required information in a clear, legible and accurate format in accordance with SOP's.
- Utilize a continuous improvement mindset to help identify opportunities that improve processes.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.