Randstad Medical Assembler in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Saint Paul, MN
US$ 10 - US$ 15 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad Roseville is looking for temp-to-hire Medical Assemblers with a background assembling stents and catheters. This is a family owned company that includes great benefits, room for development and offers fun activities for all employees. This company is located in St. Paul off of Highway 52.
Monday - Friday
6AM - 2:30PM
Must be willing to work occasional OT
Working hours: 6AM - 2:30PM
Ideal candidates have the following experience:
- Must have 2 years hands on current-experience building electrically active catheters (i.e. electrophysiology catheters, mapping catheters, diagnostic catheters).
- Working with extrusions on a mandrel using a microscope.
- Cutting, skiving, measuring extrusions using a microscope.
- Bonding of extrusions- thermal, adhesive-solvent, glue, UV cure.
- Placing ring electrodes on extrusions.
- Welding/soldering ring electrodes.
- Testing electrical continuity of ring electrodes on the catheter to the catheter handle
Also required is a GED or equivalent.
Please reach out to Kelsey at 651.633.4080 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.