Randstad Production Team Lead in Saint Louis, Missouri
Production Team Lead
Saint Louis, MO
US$ 13 - US$ 15 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionAre you interested in working for a company who offers growth opportunity? We are currently seeking Production Team Leaders for our client in St. Louis, MO
The essential duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Leads team through production activities
- Achieving daily production and quality levels for specific team
- Ensure production lineup is prepared for the next shift and parts are available
- Ensures Inspection of parts (and records inspections as required) at start up and throughout process per control plan are completed and recorded as required and optimizes set ups
- Ensure that his/her teams are following properly operational procedures and process sheets in running machines
- Ensures that work area and machines are kept clean
- Validates parts meet quality standards any time a new operator is assigned to a job in area of responsibility.
- Develops, tracks and reports on daily production indicators (KPI)
Working hours: 1st shift- starting at 6:00am, 6 days a week. Consistent over time weekly- would work 65 hours a week on average.
Working hours: Monday- Friday, 6:00am- 5:00pm. Sunday- OT( double time)
Education & Skill Requirements:
--GED/High School Diploma or related experience and training
--Ability to read and write is required (this can be demonstrated by successful completion of the pre-employment application process and/or the completion of new hire paperwork)
--2 years' experience in a production related manufacturing position
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.