Randstad Industrial Hygienist in Saint Louis, Missouri
Saint Louis, MO
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is seeking a qualified Industrial Hygienist for an exciting opportunity with our client who is an innovative leader in the field of agriculture. In this role you will be responsible to work on specified safety and health project(s) as outlined by site Industrial Hygiene. This position requires great communication and documentation skills. It will require the talent to utilize industrial hygiene monitoring equipment under the direction of ESH department personnel.
Other duties include:
- Conduct air, noise, and IAQ sampling
- Review New Employee Orientation checklists and provides the proper training for OSHA required chemicals.
- Conduct noise mapping of the Chesterfield and Creve Coeur locations
- Complete ergonomic evaluations as needed.
- Conduct ergonomic training for the site
- Manage the OES (Office Ergonomic Software) program by running reports, updating profiles, and assigning in-person ergonomic evaluations.
- Conduct New Employee Orientation - Lab Training.
- Ergonomic Teamsite and Database Updates
- Update and manage the Chemical Exposure Assessment Plan
- Audit the Chemical Management Program to ensure research chemicals are being labeled appropriately and reconcile the inventory
- Assist with 3E and Cispro as needed
- Hearing Conservation Database Updates
- Manage the IH Equipment Calibrations
The successful candidate must be able to work independently after receiving direction on work projects. Candidate must also be able to assess programs for effectiveness and operational effectiveness. This position also requires travel to various sites in the St. Louis area. Applied work experience in performing ergonomic evaluations and air, noise, and IAQ sampling is required. The candidate must be able to work with Microsoft Office including Access. Candidate should also be able to operate as a team member. Must have a high level of detail in the scope of work performed. Work with OSHA regulations is needed. Will be working with Environmental Safety on site.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.