Randstad Data Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri
Saint Louis, MO
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is seeking talented and qualified candidate for a Data Analyst opportunity with our client, who is an innovative leader in the field of agriculture. In this role you will be responsible for maintenance of customer master data in SAP and ancillary systems (IRD, MDM, SFDC, etc) in support of crop protection, branded seed, seed treatment, and licensed seed businesses.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting different business models across brand and systems. M
- aintenance of US Customer Master records, including, but not limited to National Brands, Channel Brand, Crop Protection, BioAg, WestBred, Corn States and Cotton.
- Coordinate with other business functions (credit, customer service, sales support, information technology, etc) to ensure timely and accurate customer data maintenance - supporting transactions and downstream processes.
- Accountable for providing high quality master data by utilizing customer master audit reports to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Customer sales transactions involvement, as necessary, to complete order process related to changes in customer master information.
- Drive best practice process improvements based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback, including updates to audit and training materials.
- Coordinate with IT support personnel to ensure enhancements and production support items are prioritized, requirements and design completed, tested, and implemented in a timely manner (PCR s).
What you ll need:
- Bachelor s Degree
- 2+ years experience
- Cognitive thinking skills and the ability to independently conduct research needed to accurately establish customer master data records and resolve issues.
- Ability to proactively create and lead cross training for team members and other related groups and functions.
- Ability to provide weekend and after hour coverage - as needed, on a rotating basis - to support business operations.
- Basic understanding of key business processes (credit, grower licensing, sales reporting, order-to-cash) and supporting information systems/databases.
- Project management skills; demonstrates the ability to multi-task and effectively achieve results within and outside the team.
- Knowledge of data focus and how data is used throughout our client.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.