Randstad Credit/Collections Analyst (Contract) in Saint Louis, Missouri
Credit/Collections Analyst (Contract)
Saint Louis, MO
US$ 18 - US$ 20 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAre you looking for project work with a great company? Have a background in credit and collections? Look no further. Our client is seeking a Credit Analyst to join their team for a 3-6 month project. This company truly values it's employees (and contractors) and shows it! They hold special events, cater food frequently, and have random special occasions to honor hard-workers just because!
Working hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
- Analyze customer financial statements.
- Provide financial order management support to Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and document root cause.
- Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
- Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Actively participates and communicates in the team-based work groups that make up the Credit Department.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Two to five years of experience in credit & collections
- Preferred Skills/Qualifications: Two to three years' experience utilizing J.D. Edwards (required), Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Detail oriented and Self-motivated
If you or someone in your network may be qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please apply now and reach out to Tom Bobak (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 314-721-3954 for more information!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.