Randstad Administrative Assistant / Document Coordinator I in Saint Louis, Missouri
Administrative Assistant / Document Coordinator I
Saint Louis, MO
US$ 14 - US$ 17 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
END: 1 Year from Start
Location, St Louis, MO 63118
Role: Document Coordinator I
The Document Coordinator maintains controlled document and records. Responsible for user maintenance and operation of the documentation imaging system, coordinating the acquisition and routing of product documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain, manage, digitally scan & index various documents as required into electronic system.
- Digitally scan & index documents required for raw material and/or final product release/rejection.
- Upload digital images into electronic system.
- Digitally scan & index monthly Maintenance Calibration and Reagent Prep Logs.
- Digitally scan & index documents used for initial SAP product set-up (QM Docs and Product Specification).
- Distribute assay results or scanned documents to other departments.
- Maintain and print MMP's from controlled drive and DocCompliance for use in manufacturing.
- Formatting of documents for DocCompliance.
- Sort & route mail to appropriate lab groups.
- Coordinate/order area office supplies.
- Contact service representatives or IS for repair of office equipment.
- Prepare/distribute weekly Dept Sign-in Sheets.
- Update Group Sign-in Sheets to reflect current personnel as required.
- Prepare/distribute/maintain Dept Group Evacuation Headcount Sheets.
- Prepare quality packets for customer visits.
Working hours: Monday thru Friday - 8am-4:30pm
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 1 year general office experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Time management Skills
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- PC operation (Microsoft Word, Excel, electronic calendars, and email)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.