Randstad Senior Research Associate: MilliporeSigma in Saint Charles, Missouri
Senior Research Associate: MilliporeSigma
Saint Charles, MO
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Conduct immunoassay R&D related activities within Life Science business at MilliporeSigma. Reporting to the R&D Manger. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for new product introduction, new product transfer, contract custom assay development, external collaborations and related product life cycle supports.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in cutting-edge multiplex technologies, new product development process, project management in biotechnology industry and gain exposure to marketing, operations, business development and field applications in a cross-functional team environment.
- Master or Bachelor degree in immunology, biochemistry, endocrinology, or closely related bioscience field, and broad experience in the immunology, metabolism, or cell biology strongly preferred based on past research experiences
- Prefer 1-3 years of related biotechnology industrial experience, inclined towards entrepreneurial environment and has demonstrated proven success working on fast past, evolving and dynamic projects with cross functional groups
- Proven success conducting independent research through innovative idea generation, elegant experimental design, efficient execution, thorough data analysis, methodical troubleshooting and strong analytical and critical thinking
- Expert in technical skills such as Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, affinity purification, and mammalian cell culture. Previous experience in multiplex immunoassay development strongly preferred
- Result-orientated with proven track record of success in managing and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a team environment. Ability to manage projects, coordinate activities, develop and present project proposals and progresses clearly in a well organized manner, both orally and in writing
- Previous experience in supervising and managing research associates or research technicians preferred but not required
- Proficient in scientific manuscript preparations and scientific presentations, both orally and in writing. Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates please email resumes to: email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.