Randstad Admin Asst Needed Asap in Saint Augustine, Florida
Admin Asst Needed Asap
Saint Augustine, FL
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
- Serves as the administrative support to assigned team members by coordinating, facilitating, recording and
communicating their individual, group and company wide activities.
- Answers phones, forwards accurate and detailed messages, facilitates conference calls and, as appropriate,
disseminates of general information to callers. In addition, checks voice mailboxes on a regular basis and advises
recipients of calls or directs calls to the appropriate area.
- Coordinates special activities and liaison functions for assigned team members such as travel appearances, guest
travel arrangements, meetings, interviews and conference calls.
- As requested, types and edits various documents such as correspondence, interoffice memos, reports, charts and
tables. Also may assist in preparing for presentations.
- Copies and distributes routine reports in a timely manner.
- Prepares both internal and external mail. This includes special handling packages, internal/external mailings and
mailing lists. Also distributes mail and faxes as needed.
- Makes arrangements for special and routine meetings and lunches, including coordinating conference space and
schedules with other departments.
- Creates, updates and maintains departmental databases when appropriate.
- Ensures that office supplies meet assigned group's supply and stationary needs.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate filing systems, both manual and electronic. May generate confidential files
- May prepare and process expense reports.
- Assists with special projects to support assigned area.
- Two years of experience in an administrative role in a professional office environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Draft routine business letters and documents using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
Working hours: 9-5
PHYSICAL ABILITIES/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work indoors approximately 99% of the time and outdoors 1% of the time.
- Operate personal computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Work overtime as business needs deem appropriate.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.