Randstad Order Selector in Sacramento, California
US$ 12 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad is looking for enthusiastic order selectors for our client located in Natomas, CA. We are looking for hard-working, motivated individuals that are seeking long-term employment. The pay rate begins at $12.85/hr. This is a day shift opening and the start time will be between 5:00am - 7:00 am, 5 days a week. Our client is quickly approaching their peak season and shifts can be anywhere from 8 to 14 hours daily.
The order selector is required to work in both the chiller or freezer department. The temperature can be as low as 0 degrees so you must be able to work in a cold setting. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Pick orders using an RF gun
- Use non-powered equipment (i.e. dolly, manual pallet jacks) to move materials (milk products - Starbucks is a client of theirs!)
- Load/unload containers - some heavy lifting, but nothing above 50 lbs for a 1 person lift
- Work in a chilled room (32-40 degrees) and/or a freezer (0-10 degrees)
- Other general labor duties may be required
Working hours: 5:00am to 7:00 pm
- Previous order selecting experience
- Must be a team player
- Must be motivated to work and reliable
- Safety cautious (knowledge of GMP s a plus)
- Leadership skills a plus
- Must have a great attitude
If you believe you are the right fit for the position, please apply below and be sure to include your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.