Randstad Administrative Assistant in Round Rock, Texas
Round Rock, TX
US$ 15 - US$ 18 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad Staffing is a leading staffing employer for office and administrative positions for both temporary and permanent placement positions in Austin. If you believe this position is ideal for you, apply on line and a recruiter will review your information and contact you if your background is a match for a great opportunity. Randstad Staffing offers medical benefits to all employees that include both medical and dental plans.
Area of Town: Round Rock, TX
Pay Rate: Position pays $15-$18 per hour
Hours/Shift: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Job Duties/Tasks Include:
- Point of Contact for Centralized Scheduling and Billing teams
- POC for central monitoring requests
- Track real time debrief from field
- Monitor 'Open Call and Billing' reports
- National Account Coordinator
- Facilitating surveys, missing pprwk & escalations w/ schedulers and mngt.
- Follow up on NA scheduling
- Assist with some special billing customers as needed.
- Assist w/pulling service back-up for invoicing disputes if AR Champion cannot locate
- Verify quoted work is opened correctly for dispatching or material order
- Request Certificate of Insurance (COI) from OTC - Service Only
- Request rental equipment and/or outside resource coordination through supervisor
- Assists ISSS to Compile large electronic inspection reports as needed (varies by district).
- Warranty ACE Review and submission to CCA
- Database maintenance
- Confirm Material Requests are submitted to Requisition Specialist as needed
- Answering district phones
- Perform other duties as directed
Working hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Candidate Requirements, Skills and Qualifications to be considered:
- 18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
- Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
- 2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
- Must have reliable transportation to and from worksite daily
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of recent experience in providing administrative support to various levels management.
- Intermediate to advanced level of MS office suite (Word/Excel/PP)
If you are interested in being considered for a temporary or temp-to-hire position and meet the requirements, please apply directly to this posting. All applications are reviewed on-line only.
All applications must include an attached resume in MS word format. Submitting your resume is not a guarantee that Randstad will contact you. We contact candidates with the skill set and work experience for specific positions. Continue to apply for positions that you believe you are qualified for.
No phone calls please. Multiple calls to our branch offices will not get your application processed sooner due to the volume of applicants.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.