Randstad Insurance Assistant in Roseville, California
US$ 15 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe have an administrative position that is available for one of our insurance companies. This positions title is actually called: Certificates Associate. The Certificates Associate is responsible for the handling all incoming requests for Certificates of Insurance. Service all clientele in a consistent and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned or requested by management including special projects.
- Always do what is best for the customer and in the best interest of our customers.
- Read, understand and identify Certificate requirements.
- Foster a positive and mutually supportive working environment, in order to provide the best possible client service and Producer support regarding any guidance or customer service issues that may arise. Service the needs of our insured's with professionalism, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Perform to the minimum level of our best practices and published Commercial Lines Standards and Procedures.
- Using independent and good judgement at all times, must initiate and foster the innovation of new client service related procedures, solutions, and ideas that meet or exceed individual and group performance goals.
- Provide insight on carriers - what they will and will not cover.
- Ensure that Endorsements and Certificates are accurate and complete.
- Distributes Certificate requests to the Department to meet the Company guideline on turnaround time.
- Work closely with CSA, CSR and Account Managers to handle any changes made to a policy.
- Must be detail oriented and thorough.
- Experience working in a high performance team environment, strong team player.
- Utilize time management skills wisely.
Working hours: M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Active / Valid P & C License issued by the CA DOI
- High School diploma, AA or college degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency required.
- WORD and EXCEL proficient
- Demonstrate data entry proficiency at 45 w.p.m.
- Experience working in a paperless environment a PLUS
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.