Randstad Shipping Coordinator in Ronkonkoma, New York
US$ 12 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Are you looking for a Great Place to work? Are you a people person? Do you want to be part of a great team?
This is a company that is growing by leaps and bounds. They need really good people to help them grow! A lot of room for growth!
Our client is looking for 2 Shipping & Receiving Coordinators. The right candidate will be precise and detail oriented. You will be working with a lot of small pieces and keeping them organized.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment;
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, purchase orders, or other records;
- Assembles cardboard boxes for shipments; Inserts items into boxes using spacers, fillers, and protective padding;
- Tapes packaging shut, ships individually or on pallets (using strapping machine);
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and distributes shipments to proper people & department;
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications;
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies;
- Handles Building / facility maintenance;
- Supports Company Operations as required;
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time.
Working hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM 1 hour lunch 40 hours a week
- Must be reliable
- Must have strong communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Computer knowledge
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Resume required
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, we want to hear from you right away! Please call (631) 582-3807 for immediate interviews. Send resumes to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.