Randstad Automation Engineer Auto Supplier Associates Degree required in Rome, Georgia
Automation Engineer Auto Supplier Associates Degree required
salary:$45,000 - $50,000 per year
date posted:Monday, July 17, 2017
Stable manufacturing company in Rome, GA (auto supplier) is seeking an Automation Engeineer (direct hire, no temp period).
Do you have experience leading projects to created assembly automation and implements from start to finish?
OR do you have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology and are looking to apply the concepts you've learned in a work setting?
If yes, apply today!
1) Provide technical support to production and maintenance in trouble shooting and maintaining automated procesess.
2) Create, Control and Modify programs for various control systems (examples include CNC, PLC/HMI, etc.)
3) Design, quote, and create equipment/fixtures to aid production processes (structure, process, wiring, sensors).
4) Modify current equipment/fixtures to update process requirements.
5) Assist with Kaizen activities and Engineering projects.
New Model Support:
6) Utilize the PDCA cycle in Project managing equipment suppliers to meet the customers new model expectations and NAPM equipment specifications.
7) Utilize the SQCD format when procuring equipment and meet internal expectations regarding process design and capital investment.
8) Evaluate part drawings and sketches to understand product design and specification in developing manufacturing equipment.
9) Provide training for all associates on new equipment operations
10) Utilize the PDCA cycle when installing & debuging new equipment.
Working hours: Non-Exempt position M-F 8a-5p Standard hours w/ some need for flexibility
1) Experience with complex mechanical designs and various controls for automated machine operations
2) Familiar with QMS practices and procedures
3) Support any certifications Neaton maintains
4) Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, PLC/MMI, 3D software (Solidworks preferred), Robotics programming (6-axis, ABB, Motoman, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi), and basic communications programs
5) Experience in fabrication, CNC, 3D printing, electrical panels is a plus.
1) Associates Degree or equivalent - 10 year experience developing manufacturing assembly equipment; Mechanical Engineering preferred.
Salary DOE, competitive structure.
Only candidates who meet all requirements will be contacted. Please include details in resume and/or cover letter clearly stating how you meet the above stated requirements.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.