Randstad Shipping/Receiving Clerk in Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Rocky Mount, NC
US$ 7 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionMoves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
-Experienced with FedEx, UPS, Freight, LTL etc.
-Experienced with Cycle Counts
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads, systematically receives, and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Operates warehouse computer systems for the receiving and shipping of raw materials and finished goods.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork pertaining to receiving and shipping.
- Cycle count raw materials or finished goods as necessary.
- Identifies and solves problems pertaining to warehouse related issues without supervision.
- Operates all lift equipment in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean work environment on the docks and within the warehouse.
Working hours: 40
--High school diploma or GED required.
--1 year forklift experience and/or training within the past year; or equivalent combination of education and experience.-
--Ability to read and interpret documents, ability to write routine report and correspondence.
--Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Inventory scan guns.
--Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
--Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
--Ability to effective present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
--Forklift certification required.
Must be able to clear background and drug test
--Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
--Ability to reach with hands and arms.
--Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
--Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
--While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to handle product, and to talk or listen.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.