Randstad Laboratory Assistant Opportunity at Bioreliance! in Rockville, Maryland
Laboratory Assistant Opportunity at Bioreliance!
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
BioReliance provides testing and manufacturing services to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies that span the product cycle from early pre-clinical development to licensed production. The Laboratory Assistant will perform supporting duties for the Clearance Studies division under the direction of his/her Manager/Study Director.
- Maintain material inventories
- Dispose of completed study materials as directed
- Decontaminate chromatography columns
- Manage shipping materials back to client
- Decontaminate AKTA chromatography systems between studies
- lab cleaning/upkeep
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in the Life Sciences
- Self-driven, self-motivated, with scientific curiosity
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong team spirit and good interpersonal skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.