Randstad Administrative Assistant in Rocklin, California
US$ 15 - US$ 16 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are currently looking for an administrative assistant, the right person would be very computer savvy and be able to pick things up quickly. We want to find someone who is hard working and will take initiative! We are also looking for someone who has great administrative skills as well!
Answer incoming calls, along with directing calls and greeting incoming guests at the front
* Make travel arrangements; opening and distributing the mail
* Schedule meeting; compiling meeting materials
* Some data entry
* Do some conference preparation, including scheduling attendees and packet preparation
* Handle other administrative tasks such as mail merging; letter templates spreadsheets with formulas, condensing large amounts of information into a spread sheet
Working hours: M-F 8am - 5pm
* High school diploma or GED required / AA or Bachelors preferred
* 2-3+ years of previous Administrative Assistant experience or similar background required
* Strongly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Mail merging experience is a plus
* Attention to detail
* Good grasp of grammar and language.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask
* Must be able to perform job duties independently, exercising good judgment and professionalism
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.