Randstad Executive Assistant Opportunity (Part-Time) in Rockland, Massachusetts
Executive Assistant Opportunity (Part-Time)
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionSeeking a part-time (50%) Executive Assistant to support executive management and Inhouse Consulting team.
Responsibilities may include:
- Field calls and respond to emails
- Managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Provide a high level of service for internal customers and internal clients
- Update and maintain internal cross charging database
- Update and maintain internal cost database
- Creating efficient systems and checklists for all administrative tasks of the company
- General office duties including filing, ordering, onboarding of new team members etc.
Working hours: Part-Time
The qualified candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
- Enthusiastic and team oriented approach to their workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project coordination experience
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
- Must work well under pressure
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.