Randstad Customer Service/ Data Entry w SAP in Rockland, Massachusetts
Customer Service/ Data Entry w SAP
US$ 20 - US$ 25 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- General Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest quality customer service by proactively identifying customer in the database and update records to reflect current status.
- This will include reaching out with contact information in the system, reviewing correct information, ensuring they are no longer a valid patient and if they are, loop them back into the program, and data entry of all updated information included demographics, status information, etc.
- Specific Responsibilities:
- Proactive outbound calls to past and present patients to obtain status update
- Collects and sorts data to be input into computer system.
- Assists in setting up and updating database as necAC-AAry.
- Maintains collaborative, team relationships with peers and colleagues in order to effectively -
Working hours: Standard
--Minimum of three years Customer Service experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical or related industry.
--Must possess the ability to converse well using excellent oral and written communication skills.
--Experience with automated order entry and invoicing systems required; PC fluency with Microsoft Excel and Word is required. Oracle systems experience a bonus.
--Strong data entry skills (fast and accurate)
--Candidate must be detail oriented, conscientious, tactful and courteous, with a genuine desire to maintain the highest quality of customer service standards.
--Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.