Randstad Customer Service/ Data Entry Specialist - SAP Tempo required in Rockland, Massachusetts
Customer Service/ Data Entry Specialist - SAP Tempo required
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
To provide the highest quality customer service by proactively identifying customer in the database and update records to reflect current status. This will include reaching out with contact information in the system, reviewing correct information, ensuring they are no longer a valid patient and if they are, loop them back into the program, and data entry of all updated information included demographics, status information, etc.
Working hours: 1pm - 5pm/6pm
- Collects and sorts data to be input into computer system.
- Assists in setting up and updating database
- Maintains collaborative, team relationships with peers and colleagues in order to effectively
- Contribute to the working group s achievement of goals, and to help foster a positive work environment
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed.
- Must possess the ability to converse well using excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with automated order entry and invoicing systems required; PC fluency with MS applications are required.
- SAP Temp required
- Strong data entry skills (fast and accurate)
- Candidate must be detail oriented, conscientious, tactful and courteous, with a genuine desire to maintain the highest quality of customer service standards.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.