Randstad Sr. Telecom Analyst in Rochester, New York
Sr. Telecom Analyst
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Our client is looking for a Sr. Telecom Analyst for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Rochester, NY.
The Telecommunications Sr. Analyst reviews, analyzes, evaluates and maintains the telecommunication systems, designs, develops and tests telecommunication systems solutions.
· Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
· Master s degree preferred or equivalent experience\
· Certified in one or more of the following, or certifications similar in nature: Nortel CS1000/Avaya CS1000; Nortel Callpilot/Avaya Callpilot; Nortel Symposium/Contact Center/Avaya Aura Contact Center; Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· 7 years related experience
· 3 years in a lead/SME capacity
· Must possess familiarity with the following systems: Avaya CS1000, Avaya Callpilot, Avaya Aura Contact Center. Candidate will be required to demonstrate their ability to program on these systems and to discuss these systems technically before being considered for the job.
· Possess knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the field of telecommunications. Able to work independently or as a team member. Able to work on multiple tasks and is expected to demonstrate creativity when presented with complex tasks.
· Knowledge of telecommunications technologies, including but not limited to IP PBX, ACD, IVR, WFM, VoIP, SIP, PRI/DS1/DS3, DID, TFN, DNIS, call recording, voicemail, Windows and Linux operating systems, networking protocols, SSH, DHCP, SFTP, TFTP, RTP, UNIStim, NAT, IPv4 and similar Telecom/Data services.