Randstad Great Mortgage Opening! in Roanoke, Texas
Great Mortgage Opening!
US$ 15 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Our client, located in Westlake, TX currently has an opening for a HOA Agent!
An Agent is responsible for communicating with Homeowners Associations to request and obtain information about the development. Agent conducts research to locate Homeowners Association contact information, using a variety of tools. Applicant will perform high volume of searching and investigating using web based tools. This position will require phone interaction with 3rd Parties in some cases to locate data. This position will be responsible for requesting and receiving information via phone, fax, e-mail, and mail. Position will require reviewing of HOA documents and inputting data from these documents into system and reports. Applicant will need to develop a thorough knowledge of departmental functions, procedures, and resources in order to provide accurate information to customers.
- Conduct physical research to locate data requiring the exercise of some judgment and discretion.
- Communication with HOA to request information.
- Follow-up until required data is obtained
- Manage a pipeline of active requests
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly production and performance SLA requirements
- Enter appropriate data into application, other form or database.
- Analyze and interpret information to ensure it meet requirements.
- Update/maintain database with reviewed and corrected data.
- Telephone, e-mail, and fax communication with 3rd parties
- Follows department processes, procedures, and client requirements, and may make recommendations to these processes.
Working hours: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Four years related experience/ Prefer 2 years mortgage processing experience
- Good written and verbal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Good judgment
- Intermediate Computer Skills
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Must be willing to submit a background check, drug screen and education/employment verification.
Please apply at www.randstadusa.com for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.