Randstad Customer Service Representative in Riverside, Rhode Island
Customer Service Representative
US$ 14 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client, a well-known financial services company in Riverside, RI is seeking customer service representatives for multiple contract opportunities. The successful individuals will need superior communication skills with the ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of a leading banking and financial services firm! In addition, this position may have potential for a contract extension or permanent transition down the road. The positions will be on a 1st shift basis and will pay $14.00 per hour. The position will run for a minimum duration of 6 months and candidates should be able to commit to the full length of the assignment.
- Field heavy volumes of inbound calls
- Interact with customers and troubleshoot all issues
- Improve customer relationships
- Update customer account information as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 1st shift
- High School or equivalent, college degree preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with customer service or sales
- Previous financial services or banking experience required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to meet strict sales and service metrics
- Experience with MS Office is preferred
Please submit a copy of your resume online as well or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.