Randstad SEASONAL Customer Support Representative in Richmond, Virginia
SEASONAL Customer Support Representative
US$ 12 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Provide in-bound telephone customer support in a call center environment;
- Duties may include processing complaints, filing supply requests for customers and centers, and preparing monthly reports;
- Additional duties may include developing action plan for customers, responding to and following up on customer requests, reviewing rates as needed, tracking shipments and orders, and preparing reports.
Working hours: Hours Vary Between 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Minimum of two years experience in a call center setting
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Stable work history
Shifts vary - must be available to work Monday - Saturday between 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM**
Interested candidates must apply directly online and upload a copy of their resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.