Randstad Email Coordinator in Redwood City, California
Redwood City, CA
US$ 15 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAs an Email Coordinator for the Validation department for a top online customization company, you will be responsible for contacting customers to notify them of potential design issues in their customized product. This person will also need to be knowledgeable in the companies product offering and design features.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be a team player, have a can do attitude, and work well with others!
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Profound researching skills and ability to detect any potential issues.
- Ability to learn swiftly and apply techniques in a valuable and productive manner.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced, high pressure and demanding
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, multi-task and maintain constant organization.
- Excellent computer skills; Must be proficient in MS Office. Experience with any CRM interface is a plus!
Working hours: Mon - Fri, Sun - Thur | 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
Main responsibility will be to review and contact customers via email to inform them of potential
- Develop an understanding of all of the product offerings and customization tools to detect
design issues, uphold quality control standards, and escalate any user errors.
- Work with Validation Reviewers, Representatives, and Validation Leadership team to ensure all
goals are aligned.
- Send upwards to 100+ emails a day that includes carefully explaining design issues, updating
all fields associated with email cases, and ensuring that customers understand what actions are
- Ability to make confident decisions to preserve the companies' integrity.
- Exude a confident and professional demeanor at all times.
- Understand and preserve company goals as well as drive and motivate fellow team members to
- Other duties as required
-Full time 40/hrs/week
-Schedule: Mon - Fri, Sun - Thur | 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K. Refer your friends and get a $50 bonus after they work 80 hours!
Learn about the company, please copy paste the link below to learn more about Zazzle, Inc.
Play a vital role where effort is rewarded and apply to this opening today. Submit your online application or email your resume to email@example.com or call 408-983-2865 today.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.