Randstad Web Developer in Redmond, Washington
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Web Developer needed for opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for someone to improve their existing community site. In this position will have you responsible for diagnosing, and then fixing problem areas in the existing community site. Additionally you will be responsible for enabling features in the community site to support seasonal tournaments, including providing player stats, and building ranked ladders.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Demonstrated experience working on services built using ASP.NET / MVC, and SQL db
· 4+ years service development experience using C#
· 4+ years experience developing using SQL
· 2+ years experience deploying and managing services using Azure Cloud Services
· Experience using Git, VSTS, NuGet, and Unit testing for services is desirable
Role is more backend work to support web server side. Web Service, role is not customer facing software, but the back-end server side. Adding features to the services the Web interfaces with.