Randstad Customer Service Manager in Randleman, North Carolina
Customer Service Manager
US$ 60,000 - US$ 75,000 per year
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionGrowing company just south of Greensboro has an immediate need for a Direct Hire - Permanent Customer Service Manager. The company is a manufacturing facility and is particularly interested in finding candidates experienced in managing customer related inquiries. Company prefers experience with manufacturing. Call center management WILL NOT be a good fit. Managing role is very hands on and directly supervises two customer service associates.
Responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing of customers. Directs the delivery of administrative and operational assistance to promote exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Provides the customer service team with appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation that enable their success.
- Responsible for accurate and timely cost estimation of all orders, trails and inquiries.
- Utilizes cost effective practices for processing orders as well as managing order changes.
- Communicates service problems to customers and sales department.
- Participates in new product launch meetings.
- Participates in daily production meetings.
- Oversees CSR's activity and supports all customer accounts.
- Responsible for training of CSR's.
- Develops department practices.
- Manages key customer accounts.
- Oversees the pre-press and plate maker activities.
- Responds to customer complaints with corrective actions in place.
- Reports and acts on all food safety and quality problems reported by plant personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a Direct Hire position. Excellent pay $60,000 - $75,000 annual salary with robust benefits package.
Working hours: 1st Shift
--Bachelor's degree or equivalent education or experience.
--Previous experience in a Customer Service Management role within a manufacturing environment. (highly preferred)
Essential Skills and Experience:
--Well-developed business acumen.
--Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
--Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
--Excellent analytical and cost estimating ability.
--Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
--Strong leadership skills and the ability to take initiative.
--Advanced computer skills
--Strong Knowledge of T-Box E Solutions Data Base experience is a plus.
Reporting to this position: Customer Service Representatives
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.