Randstad Customer Service Associate in Rancho Cordova, California
Customer Service Associate
Rancho Cordova, CA
US$ 15 - US$ 16 per hour
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur Financial Services company located in Rancho Cordova is looking for 12 Customer Service Associates to deliver superior service to their customers while building the trust of all shareholders and financial advisors. Contact with customers may occur via an incoming or an outgoing call.
-Answers complex financial inquiries including but not limited to: fund and market performance,
taxation (for example cost basis, IRS forms, etc.), and retirement products (all IRA products) from
shareholders, back office personnel, financial advisors and other interested parties either from an
incoming call or an outgoing returned call.
- Cross markets appropriate products and services and performs value add activities within the
- Prepares, inputs and verifies telephone related transactions via multiple systems.
- Perform complex research for customer inquiries.
- Provide the best possible service experience for our customers.
- Keeps abreast of current market conditions, fund and company policies, investment and tax law
changes, compliance requirements, and all other procedural information in a constantly changing
- Adheres to all legal requirements (compliance rules) while servicing customers.
- Provides on the on the job training to less experienced associates and, leverage knowledge of TA
P&P, and business insight to assist team members in servicing our customers.
Working hours: M-F 8-5pm
High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
Investment industry experience preferred
Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to multi-task using various systems to address customer needs.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and complete tasks as assigned.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and meet productivity and utilization targets.
- Ability to type 30 wpm and perform accurate data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and perform follow-up.
- Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis
Location: Rancho Cordova
Hours Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00pm
Temp to Perm Opportunity
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.