Randstad Quality Control Inspector 1st Shift (8:00am-5:00pm) in Raleigh, North Carolina
Quality Control Inspector 1st Shift (8:00am-5:00pm)
US$ 13 - US$ 15 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionAs a Quality Control Inspector you will be responsible for performing product and component inspections according to given specifications, methods, and protocols. You will also perform quality audits to ensure that the Protocols and Standards are met. These audits could be performed on production lines, operators, departments, etc.
Working hours: 40+
- Visually inspect and/or test all materials produced and/or used in production to determine if material meets specifications and standards.
- Audit processes to ensure quality standards are being met. (To include, but not limited to, production lines, operators, departments, etc.)
- ISO Auditor experience
- Collect and send First Production and Marketing samples.
- Maintain appropriate records on various products, components and production lines.
- Ensure corrective action is taken on defective products and components.
- Audit component suppliers as needed.
- Effectively work and communicate with other departments in the organization.
- Other duties as needed
- High School degree or equivalent
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to lift, stand or walk constantly all shift as needed.
- Writes and speaks clearly
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.