Randstad Maintenance Technicians in Raleigh, North Carolina
US$ 20 - US$ 27 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionUnder the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the (shift) Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance and repair of all Production Equipment, Machinery and General Facilities.
- Maintain and repair machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Routine planned maintenance on the Mixers, Extruders, Continuous oven, corrugated box formers/sealers and other finishing machines.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Record maintenance, problems, and repairs in log system.
- Clean work area to ensure a safe and productive environment.
- Manufacturing capabilities including Mig, Stick and acetylene cutting and welding.
- Carpentry (minimal - manufacture of plywood boxes)
- Complete moderately complex project assignments, such as equipment/process improvement.-
- Facility lighting - interior and exterior.
- Replenish process oil totes routinely.
- Will be required to perform all other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Working hours: 40
--High School Diploma or GED required.
--Minimum 5 years' experience in a maintenance manufacturing environment.
--Basic automation and troubleshooting experience
--Excellent trouble-shooting and math skills.-
--Ability to read, understand, and follow safety information, operating instructions, blueprints, schematics and drawings, and procedure manuals.
--Good computer, written and verbal skills.
--Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects up to 70 lbs.
--Use fingers, hands, arms, and legs to lift, reach, push and pull.- Will stand, walk, stoop, and kneel.
--Exposure to moving mechanical parts, heat, and moderate noise.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.