Randstad Sales Administrator in Queens Village, New York
Queens Village, NY
US$ 60,000 - US$ 80,000 per year
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Sales Administrator at a growing organization in Queens Village, NY!
The Sales Administrator will handle the operations for the sales team by running reports, putting together presentations, and researching potential prospects.
- Pro-actively reach out to customers and prospects as time allows to provide solution awareness.
- Communicate with all departments as necessary to relay information regarding customer needs and set ups.
- Provide support necessary to allow the sales team to follow-up on leads and set up new accounts.
- Monthly reporting of sales results
- Manage sales leads to maximize close rates and new account generation
- Promotion management and reporting
- Data Mining and organization
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com software
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience in a sales/marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, attention-to-detail
If you feel you are interested and qualified for the position, please apply. All qualified applicants will be contacted shortly.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.