Randstad Quality in Pulaski, Tennessee
US$ 11 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently seeking individuals to work alongside our client in assuring quality production of parts.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Segregating and isolating non-conforming material on-site or off-site.
- Certification of components prior to release to your customer.
- Revising and modifying components as per engineering direction.
- Part Trial Run Support, part run @ rates, equipment run offs, studies, data compilation.
- 40 hours a week with occasional overtime
- Must be flexible
This is a LONG TERM Temp assignment with ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
Working hours: ALL Shifts
-High School Diploma or GED Required
-Must Submit To and Pass a Drug and Background Screening
-Quality Experience Preferred but Not Required.
Please call us today at 931.347.3580 to schedule your interview!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.